12,000 Acres of Fun!
Florida's Best Summer Camp Facility
- Air-Conditioned Cabins & Activity Buildings
- 128 acre activity and lodging camp located at the Florida FFA Leadership Training Center
- 3800 acre Lake Pierce, for fishing, sailing, skiing, water park
- 8000 acre Catfish Creek Preserve with miles of Hiking and Horse
- 9 Mile long Catfish Creek for Canoe Trips and exploring
- Swimming Pool with deck and chairs
- HangOut which includes a Games Room, Dining Hall and Culinary Arts teaching space, Playhouse, Arts and Crafts Room and additional activity rooms
- Lodge includes the C.I.T. Center, Dance Studio, Office, Picnic Deck, Infirmary, Nurse and Staff Housing
- Outside Games area with Sand Volleyball, GaGa Ball, Disc Golf Course, fields for games
- Basketball, Softball and Kickball field, Soccer Field
- Walkways and roads for Bike Riding
- Pavillion, Campfire Circles and more . . .
A Good Night's Sleep & A Better Day Of Play
We are proud to provide our Campers with excellent cabins and activity buildings. Campers and Staff enjoy large air-conditioned Cabins assigned by age and birth gender.
Two or more Counselors reside in each Cabin.
Unique among Summer Camps in Florida, each Village has a large Common Room for relaxing and playing games, and a number of bunk rooms each sleeping four to six Campers each with its own Bathroom, Sink and Shower.
All bedding and towels are provided.
These comfortable Cabins are a great "home away from home" for Campers staying one session or the entire summer.